The Heart of the Parish
Since 1939, the OLPH Women's Club has been bringing women together. Although we are a large group, with nearly 900 members, our guild system breaks the club into small communities. Currently, 37 guilds make up the Women's Club.
Membership in the Women's Club offers you the opportunity to become actively involved in the life of our parish while forging life-long friendships with wonderful women.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact the Membership Coordinator: Kathy Quinn
Any women of the parish interested in joining the Women's Club can fill out the attached form and send to the email above. We will be in contact to discuss placement in one of our 37 guilds.
Click here for the Membership Questionnaire form (pdf).
Through our many efforts, the Women’s Club continues to be the largest contributor to the parish General Offertory.
About Our Guilds
- Each guild has up to thirty members with one guild leader.
- The guild leader attends the monthly Board Meeting and brings back information to the group.
- Monthly guild meetings take place in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
- Guild members participate in and promote various activities that involve faith, service, social and fundraising opportunities.
2022-23 Women's Club Board Officers
- President - Jen Farr
- Vice President - Debbie Mulroy
- Treasurer - Julie McShane
- Secretary - Christina Engels
- Web Secretary - Anna Farris
Service to Local Seniors
Service to Our Community and Neighbors in Need
|Social and Fundraising Opportunities|
Connect with Us
- For General Questions - Jen Farr, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Membership Information - Kathy Quinn, Membership Coordinator, email@example.com
- For Holly Fair Questions - Jen Farr, Holly Fair Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, olphhollyfair.org
- Follow Us on Facebook, OLPH Women’s Club