Schedule of Liturgies
Weekday and Weekend Masses
Revised Mass Schedule for the weekend of Sept. 9-10:
- Sat., Sept 9, 5:00pm - Block Party Outdoor Mass
- Sun., Sept. 10, 7:30am Mass in Church
- Sun., Sept. 10, 9:00am Mass in Church
- Sun., Sept. 10, 10:30am Mass in Church
- Sun., Sept. 10, 12:00pm Mass in Church
- There will be no 9:30am Mass on Sept. 10 in McDonnell Hall.
The current Mass schedule is as follows:
- Mon. - Fri. 6:30 am Mass in the church
- Mon. - Sat., 8:30 am Mass in the church
- Sat., 5:00 pm Mass in the church
- Sun., 7:30 am Mass in church
- Sun., 9:00 am Mass in the church
- Sun., 9:30 am Mass in McDonnell Hall
- Sun., 10:30 am Mass in the church
- Sun., 12:00 pm Mass in the church
Please note: 5:00pm Sunday Mass is temporarily not being offered. We hope to bring it back later in Fall. We apologize for any errors or miscommunications on our part regarding the current availability of this Mass.
Please Note: We are prohibited from doing a communion service at the beginning of Mass for any of the early morning Masses.
Mon. - Sat.
- After 8:30 am Mass
Holy Day Masses
- 8:30 am
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 4:00-4:45 pm
Find Mass Times Near You
Traveling and need to locate a local Church or find local mass times? Go to the https://www.catholicmasstime.org/ site.
All you need is the zip code, or if you have geo-location services turned on, it will locate nearby Churches with links to Mass times.
Catholic Mass Times provides easy access to Mass schedules for traveling Catholics. Their mission is to one day connect Catholics with Church information worldwide.
(c:Catholic Mass Times, 2018)
- Both of our worship spaces are accessible via wheelchair with an outside ramp and an elevator.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available: for those who are hard of hearing we have assistive listening devices available to help you participate more fully during Mass. Please plan to arrive for Mass a few minutes early, and consult with one of our Greeters to borrow the necessary equipment. Please don't forget to return the devices at the end of Mass when you are finished.
- More about ALD usage at OLPH
- Using assistive listening devices