The Bereavement Ministry of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish offers:
- Sympathy and prayers of the Parish.
- Help prepare of a meaningful and personal Liturgy.
- Attendance at the wake, funeral and/or internment.
- Service of helping hands.
- Care and concern through bereavement follow-up during the first year.
Criteria For Bereavement Ministers
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a Bereavement Minister, contact Mary Beth and David Kalina. at 847.729.3268.
Primary contact person