Schedule of Liturgies
Current COVID Guidelines
(Updated 051922) Chicago, Cook and Lake Counties have now all reached a moderate level of COVID transmission. As such, local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention strongly recommend that individuals wear face coverings while in indoor public places.
While not a requirement, please consider this important recommendation to protect your own health and help avoid further increases in transmission of the virus.
Weekday and Weekend Masses
The current Mass schedule is as follows:
- Mon. - Fri. 6:30 am Mass in the church
- Mon. - Sat., 8:30 am Mass in the church
- Sat., 5:00 pm Mass in the church
- Sun., 7:30 am Mass in church
- Sun., 9:00 am in the church
- Sun., 9:30 am in McDonnell Hall
- Sun., 10:30 am in the church
- Sun., 12:00 pm in the church
Please Note: We are prohibited from doing a communion service at the beginning of Mass for any of the early morning Masses.
Mon. - Sat.
- After 8:30 am Mass
Holy Day Masses
- 8:30 am
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 4:00-4:45 pm
Find Mass Times Near You
Traveling and need to locate a local Church or find local mass times? Go to the https://www.catholicmasstime.org/ site.
All you need is the zip code, or if you have geo-location services turned on, it will locate nearby Churches with links to Mass times.
Catholic Mass Times provides easy access to Mass schedules for traveling Catholics. Their mission is to one day connect Catholics with Church information worldwide.
(c:Catholic Mass Times, 2018)
- Both of our worship spaces are accessible via wheelchair with an outside ramp and an elevator.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available: for those who are hard of hearing we have assistive listening devices available to help you participate more fully during Mass. Please plan to arrive for Mass a few minutes early, and consult with one of our Greeters to borrow the necessary equipment. Please don't forget to return the devices at the end of Mass when you are finished.
- More about ALD usage at OLPH
- Using assistive listening devices