Bulletin submission guidelines
Recent Parish News, Upcoming Parish Events, Photos etc.
Please Note: The bulletin cannot promote job seekers or entrepreneurs. Please place a paid bulletin ad instead by contacting the Ad Sales Representative.
To submit content to the bulletin, the deadline is no later than 6:00 pm on the Sunday prior to the publication date. Holiday issues have earlier deadlines.
- Write your article or announcement in full sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation.
- Cite any website or print resource that you have used or referenced.
- Please keep articles to 350 words or fewer.
- Check your submission for spelling and grammar.
- Send your article in an attachment. MS Word or Plain Text format is preferred.
- Attach photos or other images as high-resolution jpg or tiff files. Please do not send links to online photo galleries.
- Email all content to the Director of Communications.
You may also submit hard copy to the Parish Office and mark it “attention: bulletin.” When making your submission, please specify the date(s) you wish your copy to appear. Copy is limited to four appearances in the bulletin.
Primary contact person
Director of Communications
Joanne Muehlfelt, Bulletin Ad Sales